Human Resources Solutions
Sourcing the right talents and growing them to facilitate business expansion are leading concerns in China. To this end, we offer our clients solutions through executive search, “Young Profession Attachment (YPA)” program, corporate training and HR outsourcing services. All solutions are tailored to each client to relieve your management and administrative burdens.
Our Executive Search Division is specialized in the placement of candidates for international companies with strong growth needs and well funded startup firms in China and Hong Kong. The candidates in our talent pool include strategic leaders, “hands on” managers or someone who is expected to run a large operation or company.
Our mission is to help clients identify and match the best talents to grow their business and achieve corporate goals. Our seasoned executive search consultants have had over two decades of combined experience in HR/training/staffing/recruitment in Hong Kong and mainland China. They are well positioned to offer pragmatic recruitment advice and solutions to clients to assist them with the matching of the right candidate with minimum hiring risks and costs.
Ms. Eleanor Ng, the head of this Division, in her previous position as General Manager of Job88, turned the company from a simple start-up to a 200-staff operation which was elected “2006 Top 100 HR Brands in China” by the World Management Review Magazine and Robert H. Smith School of Business, Maryland University.
Our Functional Expertise
Key senior executives in general management, sales, marketing, merchandising, finance and accounting, human resources, engineering, information technology, production, sourcing and quality,
Our Industry Expertise
Manufacturing, consumer and retail, financial services, property development, information technology and telecommunications, internet/e-commerce, human resources, logistics, supply chain management.
Key Service Features
- Dedicated project team with consultants and research specialists in both China and Hong Kong
- Advice on Job Description (JD) and candidate profile
- Provide market update on compensation and benefits and labour laws
- Search, screen and shortlist target candidates for client interview
- Facilitate salary negotiation
- Assist client to prepare job offer and employment contract
- Advice on recruitment/people strategy
How Clients Benefit from Our Executive Search Services
No organization can achieve business goals without having the right talents doing the right jobs. We know because we are entrepreneurs who understand how speed and quality contribute to business success. Throughout the hiring process, you will receive professional advice and support from our experts who will work hand-in-hand with you as your business partner. This will expedite your search, minimize your efforts and improve your chances of hiring the best candidate. We will also help with your recruitment preparatory work so that you can focus on strategic issues. All this will translate into cost savings with minimum hiring risks.
Our Search and Selection Process
- Initial Client Meeting: Review hiring needs, client expectations and search assignment scope with analysis on job requirements, client company background and company culture.
- Service Proposition: Present Service Proposal and Consulting Agreement for the search assignment for client review. All search assignments are on exclusive retainer basis.
- Job Description: Prepare for review, discussion and approval by client/hiring manager.
- Acceptance: Client agrees and signs Consulting Agreement and processes payment for retainer. Search assignment officially commences with the setting up of a search project team upon receipt of payment from client.
The Search Process
- Target Pool: Targeted research and identification efforts are carried out to build a pool of candidates in specific fields, industries, professions and functions, from Sino-Bridge candidate data-base, network contacts, and any “source” networks relevant to the search assignment.
- Potential Candidates: Qualified via telephone and/or video interviews.
- Short-listed Candidates: Face-to-face interviews will be conducted by the assignment’s lead consultant and preliminary background and reference investigation will be conducted on the short-listed candidates.
- Recommendations: Present interview report of short-listed candidates with lead consultant’s comments and assessment to client for interview consideration.
The Selection Process
- Client Interview: Review short-listed candidates with client and make arrangements for interviews.
- Finalist Screening: Finalist(s) identified for detailed background reference investigation.
- Compensation/Employment Advisory: Discuss candidate compensation package and employment terms with client and offer advice and update on regulatory requirements in China.
- Offer: Lead consultant makes verbal job offer to the successful candidate on behalf of client and facilitates final round of negotiations prior to mutual acceptance.
- Acceptance: Client prepares written offer and letter of appointment for acceptance by the successful candidate.
- Follow-up: Conduct Client Satisfaction Survey with client/hiring manager, successful candidate and candidates selected for client interview. Client settles balance payment of search fee upon employment confirmation.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Get a free, no-obligation quote in minutes. Discover the value of personalized service from Avegrande Consulting & Int. Trading Co., Ltd.